Sunday 6 September 2015

The Great Bookshelf Tidy of 2015

My bookshelves before and after I'd sorted them out.

BOOKWORM ALERT
I jut counted my book collection and I have a ridiculous 264 books, and that number is just going to keep growing and growing (especially since I don’t even have all the books I need for uni yet!). So as you can probably gather those 264 books take up a hell of a lot of space in my room. Which is why I was in desperate need of a new bookcase. So I bought one, my dad built it for me, my mum and I reorganised my room to be able to fit it in, and the end result was my beautiful new reading wall. I’m slightly obsessed with it. 

Pre-tidy! That's Chet Faker on my laptop... his singing accompanied me.

THE SET UP
I organised my books in colour and genre shelf by shelf, so for example I have the non-fiction books on one shelf, which includes travel books, memoirs, biographies, that sort of thing. I have the young adult/teen shelf which ranges from Northern Lights by Philip Pullman to my John Green collection. And so on and so on. 

And after! <3

TOURS
I already have a bookshelf tour up on my youtube channel but since then I’ve bought heaps more books and completely reorganised, so I might do another bookshelf tour again to update y’all on how things are in my book world. But until then, I filmed ‘The Great Bookshelf Tidy of 2015’ which is now live on my channel, so if you wanted to watch that then there’s a link down below. 


QUESTION TIME
QUESTION OF THE WEEK: How many books do you own? And what’s your favourite? I’d really love to know, talking about books is my all time fave thing to do. 

Thanks for reading! Remember to follow me for weekly posts!

Hope you’re having a rad day. 

Love Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment