Wednesday 5 August 2015

Nirvana Spa Haul #2


SPA DAY
Last year I wrote a blog post about my day at Nirvana spa, showing you what I'd bought whilst there. When Christmas came around this year my dad once again bought my mum, sister and I day passes to Nirvana spa and so after spending eleven and half hours in a constant state of chill at the spa, it's time for me to do another post about it.

We arrived at the spa just before 10am as my sister and I had a floatation session at 10. The floating is amazing! The pool is filled with water and salt from the Dead Sea which means your body floats in it, and the minerals from the water is great for your skin. The room itself is gorgeous, with a ceiling that has lights on it that look like stars and paintings of the different star signs around it. We floated for half an hour and I felt amazing afterwards.

Reading in the tepidarium.

The rest of the day was spent in various hot tubs, saunas, steam rooms and pools, and just generally feeling great. One of my favourite rooms there is the tepidarium, which has heated tiled chairs for you to relax in, and the only noise is a water fountain in the middle gurgling away. Other than that it's silent. We also had lunch, dinner and a cheeky slice of cake with a coffee during our time there, which all tasted amazing.

It's a health spa so cake is healthy right?


MY HAUL
The products they sell at Nirvana spa are beautiful, and I haven't used a single one that I don't like. So obviously I had to buy some things during my day there (also they had some new products that I couldn't not buy). Here's what I picked up there:


FACE MASKS
I'm a big fan of face masks and when I saw that they now had their own brand ones I had to buy them. I bought the deep cleansing mud mask, the radiance boosting mask and the professional peeling mask (which is three of the four masks they now have... you could say i'm slightly addicted to nspa products). The mud mask cleanses, the radiance mask moisturises and the peeling mask exfoliates. I can't wait to cover my face in this stuff!



SKIN GLOW MUD MASK
Another mask next, this one is the mud mask that contains clay and charcoal which helps to clear pores and draw out impurities. I always pine over the Glam Glow mud mask, but at £45 I really can't afford it. BUT then nspa came to the rescue; this product that looks exactly the same and only costs £7. I have quite a lot of blackheads on my nose (gross, I know) that I just can't get rid of, but I'm hoping this will help out with that. And even if it doesn't, it's still a mud mask so it's hardly going to go to waste.



OIL FREE MOISTURE GEL
I always have a bottle of this in my makeup collection because it's amazing. I have oily skin and this helps to moisturise my skin, but without adding any extra oil, which in my book equals perfection. It's not greasy at all, smells like a spa and just does the job. I can't get enough of it. 




NIGHT REPAIR CREAM
This is my holy grail product, and I gush about it all the time over on my youtube channel. It instantly improves the condition of my skin with just one application. It's so thick and creamy and oh my god, it's just amazing. I don't think I could live without it. Go buy yourself a tub right now.



OKAY TIME TO STOP FANGIRLING ABOUT NSPA PRODUCTS
I had the best day at Nirvana and I can't wait to hopefully go back again soon! But in the mean time I will be constantly recreating my spa day at home using these wonderful products.

Thank you for reading! Remember to follow me, and follow my bloglovin' page too for even more blogging fun.

Hope you're having a rad day.

Love Chloe x


YO, HAVE SOME LINKS

NSPA: http://nirvanaspa.co.uk
MY YOUTUBE: www.youtube.com/thegiddyelf
FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN: https://www.bloglovin.com/people/chloerogers5-7586623








No comments:

Post a Comment