Sunday 20 July 2014

Red and Pink Gradient Nails

I've been really loving gradient nails recently, and after seeing a photo on tumblr that used red and pink to create the gradient effect I had to recreate it. 


I used these three colours to create the look. They're from the brand Beauty UK which you can buy from Superdrug if you live in the UK. (Unfortunately they came from a set and don't have individual names on the bottles, sorry!) It's a pretty cheap brand - £2.99 for a larger bottle than I have here. They have a ton of colours to choose from and they go on really well, so I'd definitely recommend these to you if you're looking for something more affordable than some of the bigger brands. 


As you can see in the photo above, I used the red nail polish on my thumb nail, then moved on to the dusty pink shade on my index and middle fingers, and then the light pink shade on my ring and little finger. And then I did the same again on my other hand. 

I used two coats of each polish so that the colours were really bright! 


The best thing about gradient nails is that you can adapt it to make it look however you want. You can use so many colours to get the desired effect and so you can match it to your outfit, style or just whatever colours you're really digging right now. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and you should definitely try out the gradient effect yourself if you like it (black and grey looks super cool too, if you're interested)! 

Thanks for reading, have a lovely day. Byeeee! :) 

// 

PRODUCTS: 
Beauty UK polishes: http://www.superdrug.com/search?q=beauty%20uk:name-asc:category:nailpolish&page=2&pageSize=10&resultsForPage=20#.U8v5uom9Kc0

No comments:

Post a Comment