Sunday 27 July 2014

Six Selfie Sunday

There's this thing going round Tumblr called the 'Six Selfie Challenge' and I was tagged to do it by two lovely people (see below for links to them). I really liked this idea because selfies are wonderful and so is storytelling. Therefore I decided to bring the challenge onto my blog because why not! 

1) This photo was taken at the Greek cookery night in Topping and Company, a bookshop, in Bath. We had gone to Bath for a weekend away and my was shocked to find out that my camera had a front facing camera, hence the ridiculous selfie.


2) I took this after I had been filming a youtube video because I liked my hair and makeup that day. And yes, that is a teepee in my bedroom. 


3) I was trying to take a selfie here, but accidentally took a ton of photos because I didn’t realise I was holding down the button. The selfie didn’t work out but I like this collection of accidents regardless. 


4) This isn’t actually a selfie, but I’m including it because I can. This is my favourite photo ever. It was taken whilst on a trip down the Great Ocean Road. We pulled into this little stop that was just a couple of trees and a tiny shop. But in the trees were hundreds of these birds (and a few koalas). These rosella birds would land on your hands to eat the food we were given and one even landed on my shoulder. Amazing.



5) This photo was taken a little while after photo 4. We were on the bus that was taking us down the Great Ocean Road and we decided to snap a selfie because why not. I was also covered in chocolate crumbs from the Twirl I had just eaten - classy.


6) This was taken before going out for a few drinks. I really liked my hair, makeup and outfit so decided to take a selfie. But due to my stunning lack of ability to take a good selfie this is the first time this has ever graced the internet. Check out that shampoo in the background though, crazzzzy! 

//

I hope you enjoyed this post, and if you decide to do this too I'd love to see your selfie stories! Tweet them to me if you, @thegiddyelf :) 

I was tagged to do this by @justh0lly and @city-of-spooks on tumblr so go follow them, they're amazing - http://justh0lly.tumblr.com and http://city-of-spooks.tumblr.com

Have a great day. 
Byeeee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment