Monday 23 February 2015

Showery Monday's - OOTD

Outfit of the Day

Today was sunny one minute and pouring rain the next, but one thing the weather could decide on was being freezing cold! So my outfit of choice needed to suit all three of these things. 
So here it is. I originally put this on during a lazy day and I didn't really care about what I looked like, but then I realised how cute it looked! So I decided to wear it again today. 

The jumper is from H&M and was donated to me by my mum because I kept stealing it from her wardrobe... It's so cosy and I'm loving the tobacco colour of it.

The leggings are from Urban Outfitters. I don't wear these very often for some reason, but I think this outfit might become my go-to, so hopefully I get a bit more wear out of them! 

And finally, my trusty (and slightly muddy, thanks to living on a wet farm) converse in black. I got these from Schuh. 

This outfit is so comfy and warm, but I felt so cute in it. I feel like it has a sort of street style vibe to it too! 


Thanks for reading, I hope you had a very cosy day too! 

Love Chloe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment