Friday 14 August 2015

July In Photos

THE PHOTOS


THE STORIES BEHIND THEM

  1. An open air cinema screening of Anchorman that I went to with my best friend, Amber. It was on the roof of a car park and was insanely cool.
  2. Amber from number 1 was an extra in a little film that was shown at the cinemas! This was the premiere event for it. Amber is the one on the right, that's my sister, Jade, on the left and me in the middle.
  3. At the rooftop cinema again, they gave us bags of retro sweets! 
  4. And coffee.
  5. We were seeing The Breakfast Club that night... I looove that film <3
  6. The tickets to see Hilltop Hoods in august arrived! AHHHHHH.
  7. My mum is a teaching assistant at the primary school I used to go to and at the end of every year they put on a play that the year 6's perform in. This year it was Alice in Wonderland and they made the hall look amazing. 
  8. That night was also my parents anniversary so we went out for dinner afterwards. I had chicken breast with pasta and it was delicious!
  9. My sister and I bought my parents a hamper of goodies for their anniversary and this is some of it. It had cheeses, crackers, breadsticks and some other little nibbles in it. Also scones that we ate at a different time, but were equally yummy. 
  10. The stunning view from a pub lunch with my godmother and her children. 
  11. My OOTD from that lunch. I bought this lovely dress from H&M :)
  12. I'm clearly a professional chef, can't you tell by my pyjamas. 
  13. Top Gun and angel delight night <3
  14. I baked some breakfast bars, they were deliciousness.
  15. Another open air cinema, this time it was at a fancy college I live near. It was so so cute! 
  16. Coffee and scarves to keep me warm during the film. 
  17. We were seeing Dirty Dancing that night, and I fell completely in love with the film and Patrick Swayze. 
  18. I decided to be brave and try the blueberry spice drink at Wagamama, it was actually really nice.
  19. Just about to devour a cupcake.
  20. Look at them.... mmmmmmmmmmm
  21. I won a competition run by Penguin in June and my books arrived this month. Most exciting mail ever.
  22. The books I won!
  23. Lunch at a pub before my parents went away for a day. This was a salmon and creme cheese roll and it was delicious.
  24. Rum and coke with my sister. I look like a floating head :')
  25. THEY HAVE OPNED A BOOST SMOOTHIE BAR IN A TOWN NEAR ME AND I AM VERY EXCITED ABOUT THIS. They taste like Australia <3
  26. It was national cheesecake day in America and I had to get involved because cheesecake. 
  27. My very yummy lunch from the last day of July. Quinoa, tuna, cucumber and tomato, yummmm. 

FIN
How was your July? Let me know in the comments :) 

Thanks for reading, remember to follow me for weekly posts. And follow me on bloglovin too for even more blogging fun!

Love Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment