Saturday 1 August 2015

Smoothie Bowl Love


ALL THE LOVE FOR SMOOTHIE BOWLS
I've been really digging smoothie bowls recently. They're packed full of goodness, taste amazing and are great for getting those all important instagram likes, so I thought why not dedicate a blog post to them.

THE RECIPE
You can put basically anything in a smoothie bowl, but here is what I do most mornings to create mine...



  • 1 banana
  • 1 red apple, chopped (obvs, or it'll break your blender)
  • Natural yoghurt, I usually put about tablespoon in, but I just pour it in until it looks about right
  • Raspberries or blueberries, again just until you're happy with the amount

I chuck that all in my nutribullet, blend until smooth but still quite thick, and then it's ready.

THE TOPPING
My topping usually consists of a handful of granola, I have a super yummy one from Sainsburys that has raisins in which I love, and then whatever fruit I have leftover from the smoothie, which is normally just a few pieces of apple. I had some pieces of plum on top and in the smoothie once though and it was pretty damn delicious.


AVOCADO
I love avocados so much that I once stabbed myself in the hand cutting one and had to go to hospital to get my hand glued back together, and I was actually upset about the avocado going to waste. So obviously my love for avocados runs deep (you could say its in my blood... get it? Because I bled... okay, sorry) and because of that I want to try an avocado based smoothie bowl, but I don't really know where to start with that, like what else do I put in? If you know any yummy recipes, then let me know in the comments! Thank you <3

Thanks for reading, remember to follow me for weekly posts.

Have a rad day!

Love Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment