Thursday 15 October 2015

September in Photos

THE PHOTOS


THEIR STORIES

  1. I bought a new bookshelf and that meant I had to entirely rearrange my room. IT IS BEAUTIFUL NOW. 
  2. My mum's birthday presents! 
  3. We went out for dinner for my mum's birthday and this was my starter - prawn cocktail served in a jar. Yes yes yes.
  4. FOO FIGHTERS. AH YES. MY BOYS. MY FAVOURITE PEOPLE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. I SAW THEM LIVE FOR THE SECOND TIME AND IT WAS INCREDIBLE. 
  5. The baes <3
  6. Cute coffee and cake with my mum. 
  7. Stage one of moving into my room for my second year of university.
  8. And stage 2...
  9. And stage 3... Complete!
  10. The drive to Bath to actual move into my new uni house. Got all the important things, obvs. 
  11. Afternoon tea at the Jane Austen centre. It was delicious at it looks. 
  12. Scone close up. 
  13. I went for a little explore around my new town, and discovered a beautiful view. Is it just me or does this look a little bit like The Shire? (Probs doesn't but I like to believe I live in Middle Earth okay.)
  14. I could have taken photos of this abandoned building forever. 
  15. Found a cute little path that was lined by trees and it let to this stream! V. cute. 
  16. I also found a church and had a look at all the gravestones. They had some insanely old ones in there and it was just really interesting to look around.
  17. Cows all stood in a weird line. Um guys what you doing? 
  18. This is genuinely the view from my bus stop. And no, it hasn't got old yet.
FIN
And that's it for now! I just want to apologise for the month long break in between blog posts... There area couple of reasons for this; partly that I moved into this new house and had no internet for a few weeks. And also that I just have no motivation to write blog posts. I'm just not feeling inspired to write and I have no good ideas so posts might be few and far between until I get back into the groove (which lets all pray will happen soon). 

Alright, good. Byeeeeeee x

No comments:

Post a Comment