Thursday 2 July 2015

June In Photos




STORIES BEHIND THE PHOTOS
1. We discovered this tea shop called T2 and they had Australian tea in there (it's an Australian company so not really that shocking but STILL). Now I hate tea but this place made me want to like it. 
2. Cinnamon doughnuts at one of our favourite local Italian restaurants. 
3. Mocktails at Bills with my dad and sister. I can't remember what this was but I know it was very yummy. 
4. Picnic lunch on the train to Bath with my mum. 
5. We went on a tour of the Bath Abbey and you got to go on the roof of the abbey and boy, was it cool.
6. My dad met us the next day for a delicious full english breakfast at the farm shop. Gunna miss this place over the summer holidays. 
7. We went to see Carl Donnelly at a comedy night and it was so great. He makes me laugh almost dangerously hard. 
8. Waiting for the pizza man to arrive.
9. KEYS TO MY NEW HOUSE. KEYS TO MY NEW HOUSE. 
10. This is Hall and Woodhouse, a new restaurant/bar in Bath I've discovered. It's amazing. And look bunting! 
11. Me and Jade (my sister) at the Roman Baths. Despite living in Bath for a year this was the first time I've visited the baths since I was very little. It's pretty rad. 
12. At Bills again, this time for curry and more of that delicious cocktail from before. 
13. Summer at my house means fire bowls in the garden. 
14. Pub lunch in the sun. (This was a lovely lunch BUT I should have been at the Foo Fighters show in wembley, except Dave Grohl fell of stage and broke his leg so it got cancelled. That MAN.)
15. Wearing a cactus t-shirt and admiring the flowers at the garden centre... is it obvious that I really like plants? 
16. We visited Castle Coombe for Father's Day, and it turns out they filmed Stardust there which is a film I adore! 
17. Castle Coombe again. This place is adorable and I want to live there. 
18. Bookshop crawl! 
19. Mocktail break at Revolution on my bookshop crawl. 
20. Of course I visited Mr B's during my crawl. Fave place <3 
21. Post crawl coffee. 
22. Also we met a deer. Bit weird. 
23. Me and Jade took a selfie exactly like this one when I moved into uni, now i'm moving out of uni. That went very quickly. 
24. We discovered this rad garden centre in Bath. 
25. Officially moved out of halls now. Bye little uni room :(
26. All empty! :(
27. Avocado on toast and coffee. Classic me.

AND ONTO JULY
And that't my June in photos. June was a pretty rad month, and if Dave hadn't broken his leg it probably would have been my best yet (I say probably but I mean definitely, I love the Foo Fighters that much.) Luckily Dave Grohl is my favourite human in the universe so I don't mind too much, plus there's always next time. 

How was your June? Let me know in the comments. 

Remember to follow me weekly posts. 

Thanks for reading, 

Love Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment