Monday 20 July 2015

Pub Lunch OOTD


LUNCH WITH A VIEW
Yesterday, with it's beautiful blue sky and warm sun rays beaming down, was the perfect day for a pub lunch... which is lucky because that was my plan for the day. The family and I drove to a pub that was just outside of Henley where we met my godmother and her children for an afternoon of good food and catching up. This pub had the most amazing views by the way - countryside and hills for miles.
Not bad, huh?

THE OUFIT
I've been really digging the nature patterns this summer (me? nature? nooooo... *hides all the plants in my room*) and so when I spotted this dress in H&M I had to have it. It's such a nice fit on me and since it's light-weight and flowy it's kinda perfect for hot summer days.

FIN
And that's it for today. I just wanted to say sorry for the lack of blogging last week, I just couldn't find the motivation to write anything for some reason. But hopefully I'll be back on track now. I think it's the heat, I don't cope well in it.

Remember to follow me for weekly posts!

Hope you're having a rad day.

Love Chloe x




YO, HAVE SOME LINKS: 
Dress (in the sale now, so it might be limited!) - http://www.hm.com/gb/product/91370?article=91370-B&cm_vc=SEARCH






No comments:

Post a Comment