Saturday 4 April 2015

March in Photos


1. Me trying to take a selfie and my dad refusing to smile for it too. 
2. The amazing chocolate fudge cake I had whilst out for dinner for Mother's Day.
3. Getting all my cruelty free make up together for a blog post! 
4. Early morning coffee and cake at the farm shop with a friend. 
5. I know I post quite a lot of food photos on here, but this is a vegetable curry I made and it was too delicious to not share. 
6. Weird photo, I know. I was at a poetry reading and I didn't want to take a proper photo because it was dark and I didn't know anyone and anxiety and ugh. So this the best I could do. You can't even see the poets... 
7. Solar eclipse! 
8. I met MARY BERRY. ahhhhhhhh
9. Foo fighters tickets arrived. Even more ahhhhhhhhhhhh
10. It was a friends 30th birthday and this was the afternoon tea his parents made. It was so lovely and felt a little bit posh because they had fancy china out! 
11. A very colourful garden centre! We went there for lunch and a cheeky slice of cake after testing out the bus route for our new house next year! 
12. This little cutie had a bit of a detour and ended up outside my uni halls instead of by the lake. 
13. Honeycomb cheesecake at prezzo. A few friends and I were there to celebrate it being the end of term! 
14. My sister and I a little bit later on. 
15. I made caramelised onion and courgette tarts and they were deliciousssss! 
16. Cooking and watering my plant, Jean Reno.
17. Coffee and cake with my mum. 
18. My sister made poached eggs and I ended up with a lovely lunch that made me feel like I was back in Melbourne again! 

*** 

Tell me about your March in the comments, I'd love to hear! 

Thanks for reading. Don't forget to follow me for weekly posts about all kinds of things :) 

Have a lovely rest of your day, and if you're reading this at the time I posted it, then have a rad Easter weekend! 

Love Chloe x

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had so much fun in March!

    Love,
    www.loyaltofashion.com

    ReplyDelete