Monday 25 May 2015

A Week of Happys


LOOKING BACK
It's officially a new week and so what better time to talk about what made me happy last week? Here are six things that made me smile over the course of the last week...

1. CAKE
Cake always makes me happy, but Wagamama puddings bring a smile to my face slightly more (Wagamama in general makes me happy actually).


2. AVENGERS
I went to see The Avengers: Age of Ultron last week and I loved it. I love the humour within The Avengers movies, and this one was full of moments that made me laugh. I'm a big fan of Quicksilver in the X-Men Days of Future Past film and so when I saw that character was going to be in this new Avengers film I was a little bit excited (plus Aaron Taylor-Johnson playing him <3), and his character was just as great as I had hoped!

The cinema was so packed I couldn't even get a seat next to Jade...

3. MAC RETRO
I did a whole blog post dedicated to finding this lipstick after it being lost for a few weeks, so you can probably gather that it made me very happy. MAC Retro is definitely my favourite lipstick and not only did finding this make me smile but it made my lips looks rad as heck at the same time.



4. COFFEE
Like cake, a good cup of coffee always brings me joy, but I had a lovely few hours at the Farnham Maltings (it's a venue for plays, gigs, and a lot of other things too) Café last week, just sipping coffee and nibbling scones while I waited for my sister to finish work.


5. EUROVISION
Eurovison was on last week and that programme is guaranteed to bring a smile to your face. It's so weird and I love it. My family all picked countries out of a hat and then scored the other countries performances out of ten. Whoever had the highest scoring country won the sweepstake! I had the worst countries who all had terrible songs, hella uncool guys. BUT, Sweden were my favourite so I was glad they won. But I was digging Australia and Belgium too.

My Eurovision countries


6. HILLTOP HOODS
I never used to be a fan of hip hop, but when my sister came home from studying abroad in Australia she introduced me to some Australian hip hop artists and since then I've been hooked. And so when Hilltop Hoods announced they were touring Europe I was hella excited. Tickets went on sale on Friday and I quickly snagged two tickets for me and Jade (the sister) to see them play in Camden in August. I've never been to a concert that isn't a rock concert before so this is going to be a completely new experience for me, but still HILLTOP HOODS. Also they're bringing Thundamentals who I've started listening to and they're pretty damn great.

ONTO THIS WEEK
That's it for now, in the comments below tell me what made you happy last week!

Thanks for reading, make sure to follow me for new posts every week.

Hope you're having a rad day.

Love Chloe x

2 comments: