Friday 22 May 2015

Reunited With My True Love

TRUE LOVE
This week I was reunited with my one true love... My MAC retro lipstick.


I lost this gorgeous lipstick  a few weeks ago, and after searching my dad's car and sadly not finding it, I resigned myself to the fact that it was gone. I decided I'd buy a new one to replace it as soon as I could because this lipstick colour is just too lovely to not have in my life. BUT THEN, my dad phoned me and told me the good news: the man he works with had found it under the car seat! I was probably a little bit too happy since it is just a lipstick (don't tell it I said that...) but my week had been made! And we were finally reunited later that day. It was a good day for my lips.

RETRO
MAC retro is a very 90s shade, with hints of burgundy and brown running through it. It's a lovely colour for the winter months particularly, but you can totally rock it in the spring and summer too (I know I will be, gotta make up for lost time, yo). This lipstick is from MAC's matte line, but it's not too drying. I find that if you just apply a little bit of lip balm before you put it on it's fine. Being matte means that it's a fairly long-lasting lipstick. The colour doesn't really fade when eating or drinking, and you could probably get away with not reapplying throughout the day - perfect for us lazy lipstick wearers!


THAT'S IT
Just a little post today, but I had to document this happy moment. God, I love MAC Retro <3

Thanks for reading, make sure to follow me for weekly posts :)

Hope you're having a rad day.

Love Chloe x

HAVE SOME LINKS
MAC Retro - http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/products/spp/shaded.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT168&PRODUCT_ID=PROD310&SKU_ID=SKU3061
Me on youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGiddyElf

2 comments: