Wednesday 27 May 2015

Accidental Sailor // OOTD



HARBOUR SIDE
I went to Chichester Harbour yesterday with my mum and sister because we wanted a seaside day! I felt super cute in my outfit so I thought I'd show it off to you. Outfit of the day commencing! 

THE OUTFIT






DENIM DRESS: Urban Outfitters *
SHOES: Primark *
SUNGLASSES: H&M *

ACCIDENTAL SAILOR
I think I dressed slightly like a sailor because of the stripes, it wasn't planned, I just thought the outfit looked cute, haha! In fact this outfit was inspired by Rachel Green from Friends, who wore some dungarees with a little striped top underneath, and so I decided to wear something similar with pieces I own. 

Thanks for reading! Make sure to follow me for new posts weekly. 
Hope you're having a rad day. 

Love Chloe x


NOTICES
* link goes to similar as Urban Outfitters doesn't have the exact dress!
* link goes to similar as H&M doesn't have the exact pair!
* prim ark doesn't have a proper website so I can't link the shoes, sorry :(



1 comment: