Friday 15 May 2015

Coffee Cups With Chloe // University

HEY
So guess what.... It's been another busy week. And that's why yet again you're getting a coffee cups with Chloe post. I guess this one is a bit different though because I'm drinking coffee on a train station rather than in my bedroom. Changing it up, getting crazy with the coffee themed posts. (I'm waiting for a train... I'm not just sitting on a platform especially so this post can be different!)



MY WEEK
So my week is been hella busy. And that is thanks to deadlines at university. It sounds crazy to say, but this is pretty much my last week as a first year uni student. I'm going back on the 28th for an exam and then that's it, I'll be packing up my little room and moving back home for the summer. I have no idea where this year went, it feels like only yesterday that I nervously started university! 

I study creative writing at uni, and luckily I love writing. Handy, since I do so much of it. This week has been spent in lectures and writing up portfolios of work to hand in this week and the start of next week. And if you don't believe me that I was busy then I'll tell you about my day yesterday to prove it: 

I started working at 11 (okay so I don't sound busy now but I gotta maintain that student lifestyle yo) on my poetry portfolio. This meant typing up the poems that were handwritten, editing others and reading through them all until it was perfect. Once that was done I moved onto my other portfolio which I can put any kind of writing in. For that I wrote about my travels in Australia and then a short poem about a family friend. This portfolio was pretty much done but I just needed to do the final touches. AND THEN, I had to pack a bag for coming home today. I stopped working at 6 o clock. During that time I only had an hour break to have lunch and watch an episode of Beverely Hills 90210 to relax my brain a bit. So that's 7 HOURS of work. Jesus. 


TV 
It's not all work though, I have had some free time, haha. I've been watching My Kitchen Rules a lot this week, as I missed it all last week because of my adventures around bath and Bristol. I love that programme. It's just relaxing to sit down and watch it after working all day and I don't know what I'm going to watch instead when this season ends! 

I've also just got into Desperate Housewives. I've watched a few episodes here and there and always enjoyed them, but I wanted to watch it properly because there was so much I didn't know that was making it less exciting to watch. Like what were the secrets they were all keeping? So I bought season 1 and I'm loving it. It's an excellent mix of humour, romance, drama and mystery. 

ALSO I SMELL GREAT
Yeah, you heard me. I smell great. When I was shopping last week I saw some Library of Fragrance perfumes in the clearance section of Boots. I'd heard  about these perfumes before because of the book scented one they do (still need to get my hands on that because I strive to smell like books). I sniffed all the different scents and decided to buy 3 - peach, marshmallow and moonbeam - as they were just £1.65 (!!!). They only had the testers for marshmallow and moonbeam but there was only a very little bit gone from them so I decided it was better than nothing. Then when I went to pay the lady gave me the testers got free! 

TL;DR - I got three amazing smelling perfumes for £1.65. Best bargain ever. 

I'm wearing the Moonbeam one right now and it smells like heaven. I keep getting whiffs of it and remembering how delicious I smell. 

FIN
I think that's probably enough for now, my book (White Cat by Holly Black) is calling me so I going to read that for the rest of my train journey (oh yeah, the train came while I was typing this, so this post has been brought to you via two different locations). 



Thanks for reading. Remember to follow me for new posts every week, and sometimes more :) 

Hope you're having a rad day! 

Love Chloe x

2 comments: