Saturday 20 June 2015

Regular Scheduling Will Return Next Week

HELLO
As you may have noticed I didn't do a blog post this week, and this should be the part where I have a really good excuse for that, but I don't. My excuse is that it's been sunny this week so I've been sat in my garden reading and when I was inside I was binge watching My Mad Fat Diary (thanks to my lovely friend Holly who got me addicted to it in the first place, so if you're angry about the lack of post this week, complain to her okay). Also I was supposed to be seeing Foo Fighters play Wembley on Friday but my show got cancelled because Dave broke his leg. So I had to deal with foo fighters withdrawal symptoms this week too.

See all good (okay bad) excuses.

Regular posting will resume next week. Soz.

Love Chloe x

3 comments:

  1. My Mad Fat Diary is starting back again? yesssssss! Although I think I'm going to binge watch Orange is the New Black before starting. I really hope Rae and Finn stay together. Finn is gorgeous! Don't you agree? ;) That is such a shame the concert was cancelled. Will it be rescheduled?

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is indeed! I think one episode has been on so far, but I still need to finish watching series 2, haha! Same, I love Finn. If he doesn't end up with Rae, I'll happily date him ;P I don't think so, so hopefully I'll be able to get tickets to their next show! :(

    ReplyDelete