Monday 8 June 2015

Rooftops Galore

A WEEKEND IN BATH
I spent the weekend in Bath with my mum, and I had a rad time! So get ready for a photo heavy blog post because I took a ton of photos.

FRIDAY AFTERNOON
Friday was spent travelling to Bath, followed by a walk around the lake on my uni campus and then onto Newton St. Loe for cake! That evening we went to the pub just by my uni which meant we got to walk down the beautiful driveway of Bath Spa uni, which never ceases to amaze me with how lovely it is!
Fancy train lunch ;) (I can't make this not be underlined? sorry)


We basically got surrounded by sheep whilst on a lakeside walk at my uni.


Newton St. Loe has gorgeous houses and I want to live there please.
Cake and milkshake at the Newton St. Loe farm shop.


We also had to walk through a cow field. Lots of animal encounters available at my uni ;)

#unipride


NO FILTER OMG LOOK HOW PRETTY

This is a part of my university. Yes, it is the best uni ever.

SATURDAY
Saturday was a shopping day in the morning and then in the afternoon we went on the tower tour in the Bath Abbey. It was amazing and so worth the achy legs I had from climbing up the 212 steps! Our evening was spent at a rooftop bar in Hall and Woodhouse, followed by dinner at Ponte Vecchio, a lovely little Italian restaurant.

Saturday brunch.


We went on the tower tour in the Bath Abbey and got to sit behind the clock face, little bit cool.
View from the top of the Abbey. AMAZING.


It was just a little bit windy up there though. 


Literally on the roof of the abbey. So so cool.




From the abbey rooftop to a rum and coke on a rooftop bar. Both equally great ;)

Not a bad view for a bar.
SUNDAY
Sunday was a last day, and my Dad joined us for this day so we could begin to move some of my stuff back home. We began with an amazing full english breakfast and then into Bath for a boat trip down the River Avon where we went up to Bathhampton (where I must visit soon, it looked so cute!) and back again.
Delicious farm shop breakfast!


A Ponte Vecchio for coffee.

We then went on a boat trip down the River Avon.


TO HOME
And that's it. I had a lovely weekend! Despite living in Bath during uni, I always feel like I'm on holiday when I go for a weekend like this - I can literally never get bored of it. Plus I always manage to find somewhere new to explore, like the roof of the Abbey, the Forum coffee house and the rooftop bar.

If you're ever in Bath, all the places from this blog post are worth visiting!

Thanks for reading, remember to follow me for weekly updates.

Hope you're having a rad day.

Love Chloe x

2 comments: