Wednesday 3 June 2015

May in Photos


May Photos
These photos make up my May and here are the stories behind them...

1. I went to Bristol for the day with my friend Fiona. We explored the docks and it was so pretty there! 
2. I went Bristol Aquarium with my sister and they had these super cool jellyfish there. 
3. Silly selfies at the aquarium. 
4. Stingray at the aquarium. They're so weird looking but I kinda love them for it, haha :') 
5. Bundy and an amazing Aussie burger at Walkabout. 
6. I treated myself to this BEAUTIFUL Bold Metals blush brush. 
7. The best Thai restaurant ever with my sister. 
8. We went to my local farm shop for breakfast and oh my god, it was so good. 
9. Bristol zoo with Jade (my sister). 
10. They had a butterfly house at the zoo and it was so amazing to see these gorgeous creatures up close. 
11. I went to the Jane Austen centre with Fiona and this is me writing with a quill there! It's actually a lot easier than I thought! 
12. Me and Fiona at the Jane Austen Centre. They had outfits to dress up in, she wasn't just randomly dressed like that, haha :) 
13. Lemon drizzle cake at Jacobs, my favourite cafe in bath <3
14. More silly selfies. 
15. I met my sister for lunch and we had a super yummy Thai green curry. 
16. I found my MAC retro lipstick after losing it for weeks. YES. 
17. Empty cinema for the new Avengers film. It was sooooooo good <3 
18. Eurovision night. These were my countries, they all sucked. 
19. Scones at the seaside. 
20. Me and Jade at Chicester Harbour. That was such a lovely day :) 
21. Boats at the harbour. 
22. Riccardo (my avocado tree) grew a new leaf that wasn't from the top of his trunk. Ahhhh! 
23. Last day of uni selfie. I took a photo just like this on my first day so I thought it would be cool to recreate it :) 
24. I spent my last night at uni watching Leon (my favourite film).
25. I took this out of the train window because the train ride from Bath to my home is so pretty! 
26. Simon Baker in Home and Away :o 
27. My parents bought me this beautiful copy of Emil and the Detectives from Hatchards in London! 

JUNE
And now we're in June! This year is going so fast! Make sure to leave a comment telling me what you got up to in May. 

Thanks for reading, remember to follow me for new posts every week. 

Hope you're having a great day. 

Love Chloe x


2 comments: