Saturday 7 March 2015

My February In Photos



                 

So here's my February in photos. You might have already seen some of these scattered across my social media, but others are gracing the Internet for the first time in this post. 

These are the stories behind my photos.... 

1. BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH.
2. Actresses dressed up all Victorian style for the Sherlock filming. 
3. Selfie at setlock.
4. Because it was freezing on the day we saw Sherlock being filmed we had to seek warmth (and food) inside a restaurant. This was at Revolution in Bath, where I was surrounded by plants and ate burritos. Also I love this photo of me because my hair looks amazing.
5. Tuna bake and The 100 with my sister in my little uni home.
6. Farm shop lunch with the two people who will be my housemates next year! Taken after we'd been to see the house we'll be living in for the next few years.
7. Eating ice cream when it's freezing is weird, but it was worth getting even more cold for this ice cream because it was delicious. Chocolate and coffee flavour, but i'm 98% sure that the coffee had been spilt in it by accident because it was literally just random instant coffee granules every now and then and the coffee bit had been added to the label in biro, so y'know pretty sketchy stuff at the ice cream shop. 
8. We made Riccardo, my darling avocado tree, get into the valentines day spirit by adding heart confetti to his plant pot. Why? Because Riccardo is my one true love.
9. "I got that red lip, face mask, thing that you like."
10. To represent Valentines Day, because as I said Riccardo is my one true love and he didn't even send me a card. 
11. Tartlets made by me, with the help of my favourite new cookbook by Mary Berry.
12. Souffles made by me, once again with help from Mary Berry.
13. Apple and Cinnamon cake by me, and Mary again (this cookbook is amazing, okay.)
14. I love Pancake Day <3
15. My outfit on the day I went back to uni after our reading week. I felt very cute and just a tad bit hipster.
16. More meals by Chloe. This one was inspired by an amazing chilli con carne I had whilst in Maastricht. No rice, lots of sauce, and a warm baguette. Delicious.
17. I went to see Samantha Shannon in conversation at my local bookshop, with my friend Lisa. Samantha Shannon is an amazing writer and The Bone Season series is wonderful, so it was rad to be able to see her. I met her and got my book signed afterwards too!
18. A moses basket bought by my family for our friends, who were obviously due to have a baby. They had the baby the day after we gave it to them, which was very unexpected but rad all the same. 

Thanks for reading, have a lovely rest of your day.

Love Chloe x

P.S This post was inspired by a similar thing that Loiuse, aka Sprinkleofglitter, does over on her blog. I always think it's such a nice way of looking back at the month, so I've decided to do it myself. So thanks to her for the inspiration. Here's a link to her blog, it's great: http://sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment