Saturday 11 April 2015

A Day At The Zoo

HEY
I went to Marwell Zoo with my family a few days ago, and I had such a rad day! And so this is going to be a photo heavy post because let's be honest here, cute animals are better than a load of writing!

ANIMALLLLS
To the zoooo! (Featuring the sun making me squint)
We made it look like the giraffe was eating my head, because why not.






Hippos and hipsters

My sister took this one, but I couldn't not include it, because it's so cute!

Lunchtime selfies

AND THAT'S IT
And that's it! I hope you enjoyed this post, I guess it's a little different for me considering there is so little writing, but I'm making up for it with the cutest animals you ever did see.

In the comments below tell me what your favourite animal is! :)

Thanks for reading, I hope you're having a fab day, speak to you next week ^-^

Love Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment